Hello everyone, I’ve decided to make this challenge me too ^^ I’m not sure what means ”lolita bubble”, maybe my way to live lolita fashion? Let’s start!
1. I have a huge Angelic Pretty wishlist, I love pretty all its release! so when I have money I search on auctions, facebook and egl only AP dresses :)
2. I NEED buying stuff; it’s hard for me to save up money for a specific dress, there are so many temptations on internet! I have 100 euros? I spend them for a 100 euros dress! So I think it’ll be hard buy my ultimate dream dress, Day Dream Carnival ^^’ I’m not able to wait for 3 month xD
3. I love collecting accessories, blouse and so on; for every dress I have I want to make at least 3 different outfits! I don’t like wearing the same outfit more than a few time, it bores me ^^
4. I’ve been into bitter-sweet for a certain time, but now I prefer ama loli and old school (wich I didn’t like in the past, but tastes change)
5. I like browsing on internet Lolita stuff even if I’m broke! It’s a sort of masochism u.u
6. I used to wear Lolita at least once a week, now only for particular events. Maybe it’s laziness? Anyway now that spring is coming is growing on me the desire of wearing it, I need more occations! *^*
7. Before starting wearing lolita I was a bored person, now seeing new series, buying stuff etc. makes me feel happy! Maybe it seems stupid but lolita fashion is an anti-depressive for me :)
8. Every time I prepare myself for a meeting I can’t finish it in time -.- I do the make up in a rush and always forget something, such as bijoux or fake eyelashes ^^’ I’m soo slow!
9. I like OTT make up so much, I think it’s so cute! I’d like to wear big black circle lenses to make my eyes look like a doll’s ones, but I’m so afraid they can hurt my eyes :(
10. Last thing, I’m not good at posing at all xD I’m so disassembled! I envy those lolitas who look elegant and harmonious in photos :)
Well, this is my first day, let’s see tomorrow for the 2nd one! :D